Product Description & Info
The Black Ice® GT Stealth 120
is the first true next generation PC radiator designed for uncompromising
performance and stealth silent operation. The GTS120 boasts of a radically
redesigned Black Ice® core technology that maximizes heat transfer efficiency
and maintains effectively the same compact profile of the Black Ice® Pro.
- Two-pass U-flow tank configuration.
- Custom MaxFin™ 25 micron Copper Splitter Fin Configuration utilizing 45%
thinner fin material yielding up to 50% less pressure drop even with twice
the fin density.
- Unique fin configuration eliminates intra-louver accumulation of dust
particles for trouble free operation.
- Unprecedented Ultra-high 30 FPI (Fins Per Inch) fin density providing
dramatically increased heat transfer surface area.
- Custom low-profile 19.0 x 1.2mm MaxFlow™ tubes with 15% more waterside
surface area and 60% frontal area reduction for superior low air-resistance
aerodynamics and lower internal flow requirements.
- Yields up to 20% more heat exchange capacity than the Black Ice® Pro in
both Stealth or Performance modes.
- Achieves Black Ice® Xtreme level performance in stealth mode
- M4 Threaded Screw Holes for easier mounting and greater adaptability.
- Now standard G 1/4" female threaded fittings.
- Full high-temper brass structural construction for weight reduction and
superior corrosion resistance.
- High performance compact radiator compatible as an upgrade to the Black
Ice® Pro and most 120mm form factor radiators.
- Uses 100% Non-corrosive water-soluble fluxing process.
- Fully RoHS compliant.
- Full electrostatic polyurethane painting finish for uniform coating with
high temperature curing for increased finish durability
- Renowned Black Ice® quality.
- Patent Pending Design.
You are viewing Black Ice GT Stealth 240