Discontinued as of 2009. Check our
Waterblocks section for a new CPU Waterblock.
The new D-Tek FuZion™ v2 CPU block will again set the benchmark for
enthusiasts' expectations about water block performance, design, appearance,
and high quality manufacturing as seen with the previous generation FuZion
Unique to the FuZion™ line is the patent pending 4 to 1 flow chamber
design that provides outstanding flowrates while the unique baseplate design
delivers thermal control more efficiently than any restriction or
impingement based blocks currently on the market.
The FuZion™ v2 design is optimized for the current high wattage multiple
core processors now on the market today. No other waterblock on the market
is as efficient and flexible as this performance leading block when it comes
to multiple block loops or when only the best performance is demanded.
The FuZion™ v2 block's G-1/4" hose barb threading offers compatibility with a
wide variety of cooling kits currently on the market as well as direct European
- Full Copper 110 baseplate featuring over 340 dense Rounded Nano Pins and
1.4 sq." pin spread optimized for large die Dual and Quad core processors.
- Airfoils are used to optimally direct water flow throughout the block.
- Anti-oxidant treated precision machine lapped copper baseplate.
- Sleek styled Black Delrin Top has embedded brass threaded inserts for
durability and lightweight construction.
- Black Delrin Mid Chamber is pressure balanced and internally optimized
for rapid water transfer and perfect for multiple block loops.
- Pre-Installed Chrome Plated 1/2" or 3/8" Hi-Flow Hose barbs included.
- Includes all hardware and Chrome Plated S/S 304 Intel®775 Pro Mounting
Plate with backplate and Intel/AMD universal mounting plate that are
compatible with most modern motherboards featuring mounting holes around the
- Optional Nozzle Kit provides even more performance
and precise tuning for the ultimate flexibility.
- Optional Quad Core block insert is the most
advanced Quad Core optimized cooling available.
- Optional Quick Mount allows Intel® Socket 775
mounting without motherboard removal.
- 100% leak tested prior to distribution.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty on parts and labor.