Exclusively available at Sidewinder Computers, the new Feser F1 Pure Blue
contains no UV Additive but still retains a great bluish look.
||Corrosion Protection - For longer lifetime of your
Our priority for the liquids is to improve the corrosion protection.
Different manufacturers of liquid cooling systems use different metals
in their systems. To protect all these kinds of metals we developed a
cooling agent, which protects the metals COPPER, ALUMINUM, BRASS and
The characteristic is here with the inhibitors, which prevents the
corrosion of all metal parts in the cooling circuit at the same time. By
this new development it is compatible with each system.
||Micro Biological Prevention - Prevents algae and
bacteria growth ...
There are many types of algae and also a few organisms that look like
algae but are not algae at all, mostly some kinds of bacteria. Algae
that is red or brown may indicate a water quality problem, such as high
dissolved nitrate or phosphate levels in the water. Our liquids are low
of nutrients, treated by filtration and sterilization methods that
tremendously reduce and prevent the growth of microorganisms.
||Quality Control - Made in Germany ...
The Liquids are manufactured and supervised in Germany in our production
hall. All necessary components for the liquids are manufactured in
Germany. In co-operation with specialists for corrosion protection at
the professional school Südwestfalen / Germany, we developed this
liquids particularly for PC water cooling systems. The liquids are
examined each month for its consistence and submitted of different long
term test in cooling systems. Thus we always ensure a safe and optimal
In the laboratory for corrosion protection technology we can develop the
liquid permanently further and adapt new standards.
|Material Safety Data Sheet
We provide MSDSs for all our chemical products. This sheets are
not only required for transportation purposes but also for
properly handling. Please click on the Adobe Logo to download
the MSDS in PDF format.
- Non Conductive / Conductivity < 10 µS/cm (20°C)
- UV Reactive properties
- Stable HDPE upright bottle
- Dropper Cap included - no funnel needed
- Ready for use - no mixing required
- Corrosion protection for copper, brass,aluminum and nickel
- Prevents algae growth within your water cooling system
- Compatible with all available PC liquid-cooling systems
- Unopened shelf life of 3 years maximum
|- Do not mix this coolant with any other
aftermarket additives, this may compromise the non conductive formula.
- Do not mix colours in this coolant, if any extra UV additive needs to
be added use Feser One or Feser View to keep conductivity levels down.
- If used for long periods of time the UV properties of this coolant
will naturally fade, you can use Feser View UV Dye to fix this.
- Do not mix different colour Feser One coolants together, chemical
reactions can occur.
- No other additives are needed, we have 4 anti corrosives inside!
- Regular water changes are advised (maximum 1 year).
- Depending on your hose size, type and wall thickness, Feser One may
react differently under uv light in different cooling systems.
Dangerous to health when swallowing! Keep out of the reach of children!
Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
Catch up medical advise when swollowed and show label.
If spillage occurs use absorbent material and dispose in the correct
Clean skin with much water and soap. Rinse out eyes with much water.