Product Description & Info
Feser View - Dye it in your way!
By the additive of different coloring materials the liquid gets the appropriate
color. With addition of UV active materials, so-called artificial tracers, the
liquid begins to glow when ultraviolet light hits the material in the liquid.
For theses effects you only need a CCFL / UV Cold Cathode light tube which is
already on the market and available from different third party manufacturers
(e.g. Logisys, etc.).
Quality Control - Made in Germany
The Liquids are manufactured and supervised in Germany in our production hall.
All necessary components for the liquids are manufactured in Germany. The
liquids are examined each month for its consistence and submitted of different
long term test in cooling systems. Thus we always ensure a safe and optimal
- UV Reactive properties
- Stable HDPE upright bottle
- Dropper Cap - no funnel needed
- Mixing Ratio 1 : 50 - 50ml will treat 2-3 liters of coolant
- Unopened shelf life of 3 years maximum
Friendly to the
- Concentrated pigments of UV reactive water dye to color your PC
- Feser View is also included in Feser One Cooling Fluids. Therefore you
also can use Feser View to refresh Feser One.
- Feser View is only a dye without any corrosion protection!
- Only mix Feser View with distilled water like e.g. Feser Aqua or Feser
- Do not mix Feser View with any other kind of color pigments. Thus chemical
reactions can occur!
- If used for long periods of time the UV properties will naturally fade. We
advise you to refresh the liquid again with Feser View.
- Depending on your hose size, type and wall thickness, Feser View may react
differently under uv light in different cooling systems.
You are viewing Feser View - Active UV Dye - CLEAR / BLUE 50mL