Product Description & Info
The Black Ice® GTX120 brings true next generation PC Radiator technology to a higher level of performance. Using the new GTX platform, the GTX120 provides twice the liquid heat transfer surface area with a unique pre-cool/aftercool coolant flow configuration which increases heat transfer efficiency and internal system flow rates. The first effective dual core PC radiator. High performance and quiet operation no longer need to be a compromise.
All of our Black Ice® GTX radiators feature optional 3/8" or 1/2"
ID high flow fittings and M4 Threaded screws, suitable for mounting 120x25mm
- Two-pass pre-cool/aftercool front-rear dual-core flow configuration with a 30% increase in internal flow rates.
- Custom MaxFin™ 25 micron Copper Splitter Fin Configuration utilizing 45% thinner fin material yielding up to 50% less pressure drop.
- Unique fin configuration eliminates intra-louver accumulation of dust particles for trouble free operation.
- Radically optimized 20 FPI (Fins Per Inch) fin density providing dramatically increased heat transfer surface area.
Fittings and Fan mounting screws
- Custom low-profile 2-row 19.0 x 1.2mm MaxFlow™ tubes with twice the waterside surface area of the GTS and
60% frontal area reduction for superior low air-resistance aerodynamics and lower internal flow requirements.
- Yields up to 45% more heat exchange capacity than the Black Ice® Xtreme in both Stealth or Performance
- Achieves Black Ice® Xtreme level performance in stealth mode (low-noise/low-airflow conditions).
- M4 Threaded Screw Holes for easier mounting and greater adaptability.
- Now standard G 1/4" female threaded fittings.
- Full high-temper brass structural construction for weight reduction and superior corrosion resistance.
- High performance compact radiator compatible as an upgrade to the Black Ice® Xtreme and most 120mm form factor radiators.
- Uses 100% Non-corrosive water-solluble fluxing process.
- Fully RoHS compliant.
- Full electrostatic polyurethane painting finish for uniform coating with high temperature curing for increased finish durability.
- Renowned Black Ice® quality.
- Patent Pending Design.
You are viewing HW Labs Black Ice GTX120 - Blue