Swiftech MCB-120 Rev 2 Radbox Radiator/fan housing - Black
Product Description & Info
The MCB-120 "Radbox" is an external radiator mounting kit for liquid cooled
systems. This product is designed to install a 120mm radiator and fan externally
to the computer chassis, using the existing 60mm, 80mm, 92mm, or 120mm fan
mounting holes from the case. It comes with a custom pass-thru PCI bracket to
route the tubing and fan connector through a PCI slot back into the case.
- Bolt-on, plug-and-play installation.
- Compatibility with an overwhelming majority of computer chassis
featuring 60mm, 80mm, 92mm or 120mm fan mounting holes.
- Multiple slots allow up to 3" of vertical travel, and 2" of lateral
travel, providing ample adjustment combinations to eliminate interference
with cables, power supply, and side panel.
- Provides a simple mechanism for "hanging" even larger radiators to the
back of the case.
- Space savings compared to external water-cooling systems: the radiator
assembly shares the "dead" space occupied by the wiring behind the case.
- Reduces clutter inside of the chassis.
- Housing assembly dimensions: 5.125 x 5.125 x 1.360" (130x130x35mm)
- Material: injection molded POM - Mechanically, the product is very
sturdy thanks to the base plate featuring numerous reinforcement ribs. The
MCB120 Rev2 "Radbox" can support single, dual or triple 120mm radiators.
- Features: slotted holes allow installation to 60mm, 80mm, 92mm or 120mm
- Up to 3" of vertical travel, and 2" of lateral travel with 80mm fan
- Finish: silk-black paint
- PCI Pass-thru kit:: custom PCI bracket with U-shape holes for tube
pass-thru and slotted hole for electrical routing.
A simple yet economical solution for power users in space constrained
You are viewing Swiftech MCB-120 Rev 2 Radbox Radiator/fan housing - Black