Novus Plastic Clean & Shine - Number 2
Product Description & Info
This Novus Plastic Polish Number 2 comes in an 8 ounce sized bottle. It is
part two of a three part product line that has numerous plastic polish and
restoring uses. .
Useful for these and more:
Windows & Skylights
Boat Windows &
Gauges, Chrome, & Acrylic Paint
Windows on Convertibles & Sport Utility Vehicles
Windscreens, Visors, Fairings & Helmets
Windshields, Helmets, & Hoods
Covers, Stereo Faceplates
Video Laser Discs, & CD ROM's
Acrylic Hot Tubs
Fiberglass or Cultured Marble Tubs, Showers & Counters
Doors, Decorator Acrylic Refrigerator Panels
Cases & Signs
Instrument Control Panels
Safety shields &
Salad Bar Sneeze
Pinball Machines & Jukeboxes
Copiers and Fax
Cash Registers &
Vehicle Light Bar Lens Covers
Purposes and Instructions
Removes fine scratches, haziness and abrasions from most plastics. With
repeated use, NOVUS No. 2 restores faded and discolored plastics.
- Removes the damage instead of filling it in
- Buffs out quickly
- After restoring, seals with a coat of polish
- Observe condition of the surface to be treated. The deeper the
scratches, the greater the pressure required to remove them. If the surface
is dirty, clean with NOVUS No.1 before applying NOVUS No. 2.
- Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply NOVUS No. 2 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a
firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth
saturated with polish at all times.
- When the worst scratches have been polished out, reapply NOVUS No.2
uniformly in a circular motion to the entire surface using short, circular
strokes and light pressure. Allow to dry to a light haze.
- Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface to a slippery glaze
using firm, short strokes. This procedure is imperative in achieving the
- For heavy scratches, multiple applications of NOVUS No. 2 or application
of NOVUS No. 3 may be required.
- Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for best results.
You are viewing Novus Plastic Clean & Shine - Number 2