Novus Plastic Clean & Shine - Number 3
Product Description & Info
This Novus Plastic Polish Number 3 comes in an 8 ounce sized bottle. It is
part three of a three part product line that has numerous plastic polish and
restoring uses. .
Useful for these and more:
Windows & Skylights
Boat Windows &
Gauges, Chrome, & Acrylic Paint
Windows on Convertibles & Sport Utility Vehicles
Windscreens, Visors, Fairings & Helmets
Windshields, Helmets, & Hoods
Covers, Stereo Faceplates
Video Laser Discs, & CD ROM's
Acrylic Hot Tubs
Fiberglass or Cultured Marble Tubs, Showers & Counters
Doors, Decorator Acrylic Refrigerator Panels
Cases & Signs
Instrument Control Panels
Safety shields &
Salad Bar Sneeze
Pinball Machines & Jukeboxes
Copiers and Fax
Cash Registers &
Vehicle Light Bar Lens Covers
Purposes and Instructions
Removes heavy scratches and abrasions from most acrylic surfaces. Use when
damage is too severe to be restored with NOVUS No. 2 polish.
- Requires use of NOVUS No. 2 for final finishing
- Not recommended for use on coated plastics
- Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply NOVUS No. 3 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a
firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth
saturated with polish at all times.
- Continue polishing until only fine scratches remain. Using cloth, remove
all remaining polish, this is very important!
- Using a clean cloth, apply NOVUS No. 2 in a circular motion uniformly to
entire surface. Polish using light pressure until NOVUS No. 2 dries to a
- Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface clean. Follow with
NOVUS No. 1 for best results.
You are viewing Novus Plastic Clean & Shine - Number 3