Prolimatech Megahalems Rev.C - All Sockets / Universal CPU Cooler
Product Description & Info
In early September, Intel has finally released the long-anticipated Socket
1156. In following pursuit, Prolimatech released the bigger and better version
of the Megahalems. Now it comes with extra set of fan clips for even better
cooling results. It also includes the new all-in-one backplate for an easy,
convenient installation on Intel Socket 775, 1156, 1366 and 2011. Also added to
the upgrade package is the new material for the top fin on this "Mega" heatsink.
This particular fin is made of all stainless steel. Its main features
incorporate a greater resistance to accidental scratches and oxidation. For
regular maintenance, all you have to do is lightly polish it with a soft cloth
so you’ll always have that new out-of-the-box shiny looks; great for showing off
at LAN parties and to your friends!
- Top fin made of scratch-resistant Stainless Steel
to preserve shine.
- Minimal air resistance between fins allowing best
balance between noise and performance in range of . For all out performance,
fan RPM at 1600 or above is recommended.
- Heatpipes are lined up in a straight line to
prevent air back draft allowing air to easily pass through the heatsink
- Wide gaps between fins with mathematically
calculated thickness to maximize best air-to-surface cooling rate.
- Easy-to-install retention mechanism for LGA 775,
1366, 1155, 1156 and 2011 and AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+(FM2).
- Includes easy-to-apply high grade thermal compound,
a perfect sidekick to all Prolimatech heatsinks.
- New Universal Backplate to support all Intel
- Two sets of fan clips for a duo-fan installation.
||(L)130mm X (W)74mmX (H)158.7mm
||Ø 6mm X 6pcs
||120mm X 120mm X 25mm/140mm X140mm X25mm
|Suggest Noise Level (dBA)
|Direction of heatsink
||Faces the rear exhaust system fan
||Intel Socket LGA 775/1366/1156/1155/2011 , AMD Socket