Product Description & Info
The patent pending MCR140-X Drive 140mm copper
and brass radiator includes a built-in windowed illuminated reservoir, and
an integrated high pressure pump (MCP30 model).
Applications for this product are multiple:
- As a standalone item, the MCR140-X Drive is a perfect DIY solution
for users who already own an all-in-one CPU cooler, and simply wish to
install a secondary cooling system for one or several liquid cooled
graphics cards without tearing down their existing cooling system.
- the MCR140-X can also be used as the foundation for a CPU cooling
system in space constrained applications by simply adding a CPU
waterblock and relevant accessories,
- or it can be used as a secondary pump/radiator/reservoir combo in
complex systems requiring two pumps in series.
As a DIY item, the MCR140-X ships without fan,
coolant, or fittings. The product is compatible out of the box with all G1/4
fittings, so any tubing can be installed at the user's choice.
What you need to build a graphics or CPU cooling
system using the MCR140-X Drive as foundation:
- A waterblock for your graphics card or your CPU
- A 140mm fan
- Tubing of your choice
- 2 pairs of G1/4 fittings for the tubing size that you want to use,
with clamps if using barb fittings, or without clamps if using
The MCR140-X carries Swiftech limited 3 year warranty.
You are viewing Swiftech MCR140-X Drive