Product Description & Info
Thermochill EC6 is a high performance eco-friendly coolant for PC
water-cooling based on a blend of refined vegetable extracts with non-toxic
corrosion inhibitors and non-toxic UV dyes. It offer's superb protection for
copper, brass, steel, nickel & aluminum and has even been tested with a range of
acetal and acrylic plastics.
EC6 has a high thermal conductivity, is electrically non-conductive* and with
its range of intense bright UV colours it's the perfect coolant for PC
The coolant ships in a natural colour 1 Litre HDPE bottle, which has a high
flow easy pour neck and comes complete with a secure "twist break seal" so you
can be 100% sure there has been no contamination to your new coolant.
The non toxic UV dyes in EC6 are stable and are designed not to separate or
stain your tubing over time, EC6 is produced and bottled in the UK
under the strictest quality control measures.
• Pre-mixed with No Need for Additional Additives - Ships ready for use
• Corrosion protection for Copper, Brass, Steel, Nickel and Aluminum Proven to
ASTM D3306 and BS6580 standards
• Prevents build up of Algae & growth within in your liquid cooled system
• Electrical Conductivity <2µS/cm at 24C * (most competitors struggle to reach
• Non-Toxic and RoHS Compliant
• Freezing Point - 6C
• 85% Bio-degradable Within 30 Days
• Available in a None coloured option or an expanding range of *non toxic UV
• Shelf Stable UV Reactive Dyes of up to 2 years
• EC6 is a true Eco Friendly Product
• We recommend that you do not mix any other additive or coolant with
• We recommend frequent coolant changes to maintain your system loop
correctly, and to reduce the conductive potential within the loop as much as
possible. EC6 can become electrically conductive in normal use over time or if
contaminated just like any other coolant on the market.
The use of this product is at your own risk. Thermochill is not
responsibility for damage caused to hardware, property or data arising from its
You are viewing Thermochill EC6 Non Conductive Coolant - UV Neon Green