Thermolab Nano Silencer 2009
Product Description & Info
- PCT (Power Clamping Technology)
- Low noise
- Thermal stability
- Design compatibility
- Mini-ITX, Micro ATX form factor
- Low Profile (LP) case
- ompatible with Pannel Pc, Tunning Pc, Car PC
- Stable structure
- Stable mounting method
- Light weight
Nano Silencer 2009 is for Intel Socket 775 CPUs, AMD
Socket AM3/AM2+/AM2 CPUs
Application of Power Clamping Technology (PCT)
- "Power Clamping Technology" is a new technology developed by
ThermoLab that makes base block, heat pipe and aluminum fins to strongly
combine thermally by aligning heat pipe and fins after making minute size
groove in the base block then combining through tens of tons of power.
- By applying Power Clamping Technology, "Nano silencer" not just makes
lower noise and miniaturization possible, but also maximizes CPU stability.
- Through effective integration of PCT (Power Clamping Technology) and
Sintered Powder Heat Pipe, difference in performance resulted by
installation direction, which is the weakest point of the heat pipe cooler,
- "Nano silencer 2009" performs its best on Mini ITX motherboards
as well as Micro ATX standards.
- It shows excellent compatibility in slim cases and low profile cases
with limited space.
- Heat sink of "Nano silencer 2009" has an excellent cooling
performance, and makes low noise by applying PWM Control fan..
You are viewing Thermolab Nano Silencer 2009