Thermalright Venomous X-RT for Socket 1366/1156/775
Product Description & Info
* All new patented multiple support pressure vault bracket system, allowing users to add pressure to the bracket system (40-70 lbs.) and have more efficient and secure mounting.
* Mirrored copper base for improved quality and performance of the heatsink.
* Special bent winglet design, allowing hot air to pass the heatsink more rapidly.
* Nickel-plated heatsink to ensure the best quality and performance to last for years.
* Soldered heatpipes and copper base and fins ensure the best thermal conducting efficiency.
* Six sintered nickel-plated heatpipe design to slow oxidation deterioration and longer usage and performance of the heatsink.
* Includes the ultra-low noise 120mm FDB bearing fan.
* Convex copper base design, to ensure the highest thermal conducting efficiency between the CPU and heatsink.
Size: L127mm x W63mm x H160mm
Weight: 755g (excluding fan and bracket system)
Heatpipe: 6mm sintered heatpipe x 6 units
Copper base: C1100 pure nickel-plated copper base, with ultra-shine mirrored surface
You are viewing Thermalright Venomous X-RT for Socket 1366/1156/775