Product Description & Info
Discontinued, check our
section for a similar product.
Spice up your classic Geforce or ATI Radeon video card with the new Iceberq 4
from Vantec. Clearly, some thought went into the making of this GPU cooler.
Vantec started with a nice, smooth copper base, rounded it off at the edges with
thin copper fins and coupled it with a 6000 RPM fan. As you can see from our
glorious images, they didn't stop there. A cool blue acrylic top and two blue
LEDs compliment the little clear bladed gpu fan. Furthermore we can see no
additional wiring is needed to power the LEDs, very nice indeed.
Of course it wouldn't be a Vantec product if it didn't come in a nice retail
boxed package. Included are the following additional accessories:
- Four 20x20x6 mm Copper heatsinks
- Four 18x18mm squares of Thermal Tape
- A standard 3-4 pin power adapter
- Pushpins to mount the Iceberq to your GPU
- One syringe of generic thermal compound
Compatibility for the following:
- ATi Radeon 8500, 9000, 9200, 9200 PRO, 9500 PRO, 9600, 9600 PRO, 9700
PRO, 9800 PRO
- nVidia Geforce 2 Series
- nVidia Geforce 3 Ti Series
- nVidia Geforce 4 MX 420, 440, 440 SE & 8X, 460 Series
- nVidia Geforce FX 5200 and 5600
To be absolutely sure this item will fit your GPU, measure the distance between
the two mounting holes. The hole spacing on this cooler is 55 millimeters.
Voltage: DC 12v
Fan Dimensions: 40x40x10 mm
Power: 1.45 W
Fan Speed: 6000 RPM
Airflow: 5.9 CFM
Fan type: Ball Bearing
Weight: 77 grams
Cooler Dimensions: 75x62x15 mm
PDF File available by clicking the Adobe image below.
You are viewing Vantec Iceberq 4 VGA cooler (CCB-A4C)